Are you ready to tap into your authentic management style to bring out the best in your team and find greater fulfilment in your work? In this course, we’ll talk honestly about what it really means to show up as your authentic, best self @ work. As a manager, you know that you need to create an environment that empowers your team to operate at their fullest potential. Get Real @ Work is no webinar or lecture – you’ll practice the specific approaches that have been proven to build more engagement, trust and accountability. Learn how to easefully handle conflict and difficult conversations. Offer the kind of actionable feedback that helps people rapidly improve. WHY? So that you can shift out of reactive mode and find more time in your day to be more strategic, and HAVE MORE FUN! Integrate these simple techniques into your unique management style, in order to experience greater success and fulfilment as an EXCEPTIONAL manager and people-leader!
In 3 one-hour sessions over just one week, you'll build the skills and confidence to:
- Start showing up as your best self at work by connecting to your values and natural strengths
- Master the 5 critical-thinking questions that lead to greater success in every project and activity
- Prioritise more effectively so that you can focus on work that really matters and makes a difference
- See why focusing on Trust, Accountability and shared Purpose (TAP) will engage your team to their fullest potential
- Say goodbye to micro-management and delegation; empowered accountability helps your staff become more proactive and take on greater responsibility—so that you have more time to do the stuff that really adds value!
- Don’t let baggage weigh you down! Overcome imposter syndrome, perfectionism, past experiences with toxic leaders, and your own blind spots.
- Learn how to overcome the common issues that derail teams, so that you and your team achieve meaningful success!